Join Our Team
Versatile TalentDesigners are responsible for creative vision, user experience, visual and motion design, and asset production. Our designers are versatile and multi-faceted. An understanding of web technologies and grasp of the tools is expected of all designers. We also encourage each designer to nurture their particular interests, whether it be motion, typography, storytelling or usability.
Fresh PerspectiveDesigners contribute all sorts of design and production support to the team. One aspect of a designer’s job is to successfully interpret and extend existing design directions with minimal oversight. They must also bring fresh ideas and solutions to the team. Enthusiasm and ambition are essential qualities.
Active ContributorDesigners are expected to contribute viable, unexpected, well thought-out and inspiring ideas consistently. They must show that they're thinking holistically about overall user experience. We value input from everyone, and want people who are actively listening and asking smart questions.
- Inspire and collaborate your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients
- Work closely with your team to execute on the creative strategy for projects by creating viable design schemes
- Support all aspects of design (interaction and/or visual) and production for your team’s projects, focusing on innovation and quality
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve our work
- 4+ years of experience designing rich interactive experiences for the web
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic
- Passion for emerging technology and hunger to innovate
- Communicative, flexible and patient under tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch; HTML, AfterEffects and prototyping tools are bonus
- Have strong personal organization skills and attention to detail