Join Our Team
Senior Developer - iOS
We are looking for passionate, driven iOS developers to join our technology team. Odopod’s engineers work on a wide range of interesting and innovative projects including UX prototypes, mobile and connected apps, large-scale responsive websites, and retail experiences.Here’s what we’re looking for:
Senior Developers contribute their engineering expertise to project teams with passion and ingenuity. They work collaboratively across disciplines to deliver both high quality code and engaging user experiences. They focus on performant and maintainable solutions when tackling technical challenges and contribute new ideas the entire team can benefit from.
Senior Developers solve complex engineering problems efficiently and elegantly while working closely with Technical Architects to establish system designs. Their work is organized, validated, and documented with great attention to detail. Senior developers are expected to take greater ownership of their own tasks, needing less oversight, as well as being able to guide and mentor less experienced members of the team.
Our Senior Developers constantly deepen their knowledge of mobile technologies, strengthening their understanding of relevant languages, frameworks, and tooling. They refine their workflows to produce high-quality deliverables as efficiently as possible. To achieve this, they leverage the expertise of their teammates, take online classes, and participate in developer communities.
- Deliver high-quality, testable code written with extensibility in mind
- Analyze requirements, wireframes, and APIs of related applications to propose and design solutions
- Collaborate with Designers to craft polished, precise user interfaces and digital experiences
- Create and maintain technical design documentation for new features and applications
- Research and share industry innovations and trends
- Strive constantly to improve the health of our applications with forward-thinking code improvements, process refinement, and new tooling
- 3+ years experience developing apps on iOS platform
- Strong expertise with Swift language and Xcode environment
- You have shipped one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available in the App Store
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience integrating apps with web services, parsing objects response, and data synchronization
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience with test-driven and behavior-driven development methodologies and related testing frameworks
- Familiar with Pods and Submodules (or Carthage)
- Experience or familiarity with connecting to external devices via Bluetooth/BLE and WiFi is a plus
- Appreciate great design and thrive in a creative environment
- Local candidates preferred