Join Our Team
Invent the New
A Strategist at Odopod works with our team of top-notch designers and developers to help envision new digital products and services for our clients.
Our strategists love research and analysis: whether it’s learning the landscape of an industry or talking to consumers to find out what they want and need.
Strategists live in the near future, keeping up with the latest innovations in culture, business, technology and design. And they can bring it all together in to a clear, coherent point-of-view.
A Strategist dives into our clients’ business –through stakeholder interviews and workshops –to understand difficult, messy problems, and wrangle them into clarity.
Product and Service Design Focused
We need generalists who can take on any problem we throw at them, but are particularly looking for people with an interest in helping define new digital products and services.
- Lead discovery and research at early stages in our projects: conduct stakeholder interviews, engage in primary and secondary research, review materials, and then distill your findings for the team
- Work with clients to understand their needs and requirements and ensure they are represented in the solution
- Develop useful frameworks that guide the teams as they tackle complex design problems
- Develop documents that communicate clearly and powerfully articulate the team’s thinking
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of the digital landscape, brands, innovation and people
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to constantly improve our processes and output
- 3+ years of experience working on digital platforms, products and services: that might be in the context of a design agency, a consultancy, an internal design group or inside a start-up
- Have strong research skills, with the ability to bring a layer of insight and analysis
- Have a solid working knowledge of internet technologies and trends
- Bring experience working on small to medium-sized teams
- Foster an ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Enjoy working with designers and developers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail